View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 05:22 PM   #141
tango7
fully engaged
tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovvi View Post

No. Because the reply was not for you but for the "people that are not native english speakers should not debate with native english speakers" comment. I just meant that those of you that have a better grip of english should be more willing to interpret the words of us non-native english speakers. I understand and read english with no problems, writing the words down (like speaking them out loud) is much harder however.

Back to the ipone 5
I don't have an iphone, I just want one. I have an android phone now, but It is not for me, I don't like it at all. I read this thread (or try to) to find out if I should try to get my hands on an iphone 5, or if an iphone 4S is better for me right now.
Clara
always mean people everywhere
call them out
put spot on them
tango7 is offline   Reply With Quote