View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:21 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiejohn View Post
on Calibre it says they are all epub and i am not using a 3rd party firmware,how can i find out if my format is epub or mobi on the Kindle?
because if i am using mobi on the Kindle i will reconvert back to mobi on Calibre.
thank you.
Your Kindle is not able to handle ePub. So when you send an ePub to your Kindle, Calibre is converting it to mobi. You are in fact reading it in mobi format and not ePub.

But it is a bit silly to convert mobi to ePub only to convert back when you send to your Kindle. Best just leave them in mobi.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote