View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #752
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
While I've already decided on my reading challenge list for next year, I was thinking of some other potential reading challenges:

- read my height in books (achievable)
- read my weight in books (unachievable)
- read more than I can lift (potentially achievable)

I'm definitely in slow down mode now so I can be fresh for reading next year again. Currently finishing up book number 80. I'll probably hit 82 or 83 by year end, but that will probably be it.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote