View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:45 AM   #30
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
ok, now I see the problem I think. I validated the epub with sigil and the footnotes issue is fixed, but now the images are missing
don't know what to do to fix the problem
Since this is unrelated to the epub->pdf conversion, I suggest you create a new thread either here in the ePub forum or in the Sigil one. Your problem with the images was that there were many references in the css file, just remove the unused styles, or add the images.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote