View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to the Jetbook Forum!

Ok, fellow Jetbook owners: We have our Jetbook Forum.

I'm a moderator here (on Mobileread) and I own a Jetbook. I'm not an expert, but I'm an advocate for our Reader.

This Reader, as we know, is a joy to use. It has some rough edges, but it offers an alternative to e-ink (not that there's anything wrong with that. I own two e-ink devices and I love them)....

You'll find all kinds of information in the Forum about Updates from the Jetbook team, in addition to a friendly place to discuss details about this wonderful Reader. It's not perfect - no Reader is, in my opinion - but the Reader is a versatile machine and a joy to use for reading.

Let's have some fun!

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-21-2009 at 04:37 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote