View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #55
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
If, as you say, open-source means free then it has a quite different result than if open-source really means open source like it does with software. I guess words mean what I choose them to mean, nothing more and nothing less. I heard that somewhere I think

I would suggest that you not take general comments personally in a forum. This can lead to all sorts of problems that in reality do not exist.

Dale
I'll won't comment directly on the last comment above which makes leaps and bounds as to whether I took something personally (which means taking something directly to heart) versus a comment that was intended for me. Both mean something different.

Last edited by thibaulthalpern; 05-09-2009 at 04:24 PM.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote