View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #49
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I'm also very spacially oriented when it comes to paper books and can quickly thumb back to find a passage or name in the portion I've already read. They way that eBooks overcome this is through search. If you're using an eBook reader/format that does not support searching, then you're likely to have problems finding the information later.
Duh! I never even tried that! I guess I really do think of ebooks as books - the only way to search is to page thru! Maybe I need to merge my reading and computer skills. Guess my age is showing!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote