View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeolus View Post
thanks marcy,
you are right and also it is good to buy a brand new gadhet.
it does not matter whether it has original package or not, but I can't really afford it. is there any other option make it not above 170?
(may be you find it unrational but I really can not afford it even that little difference
The only option for me would be to donate the $13.45 to you as I don't own a K3, and I recently traded or gave away my K1/K2 and PRS-600.

If your $170 is hard and set, you should wait for a used Nook or Sony to come up. There should be a spate of both as the new Sonys are coming out soon and I've heard rumors of a Nook 2. There shouldn't be many K3's for sale right now, since they are so new, but K1/K2's also show up with some regularity.

You could also go for a Jetbook lite which can regular be gotten for $99 while on sale, that plus postage would be less than your target.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote