View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 05:08 PM   #301
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Thanks for the info. About 3% is about right. I have several titles which are "Available Soon", too, but I forget to count or see out of how many total. Anyway, my list includes A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry, a book of manga, a Fantasy magazine sampler, and I forget what else. I don't detect a pattern here in what they've left for last. Hopefully, Sony will deal with them all in the coming week and I can go back to just grumbling about their pitiful firmware for rendering ebooks on the Readers and on their pitiful rate of adding new content for us to read.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote