View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:09 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You forgot the "Do you even really notice?" option.

I have no preference. Unless someone were to ask me to check the book I was reading right now, it just usually never occurs to me. Once I'm in the groove, the only thing that will distract me is lengthy sections entirely italicized (That makes me focus extra hard and I end up gritting my teeth if it goes on for any length. "C'mon!! It can't all need to be emphasized! Let up already!")
I didn't forget. I want the answer to be one or the other. I don't want a doesn't matter type answer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote