View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #21
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I have a player for my car, the back of the house (housework), and in the garage (yardwork). I like the fact that if something happens (stolen/dropped/water/etc) to one of them, then I don't feel too bad about it. I have a Samsung YP-P2, awesome for movies, music, make/receive calls through bluetooth, etc., but I don't use it anymore. I worried about leaving it somewhere, dropping it, etc.. So, it became a nice expensive little paper weight.

I am looking forward to picking up another clip zip during the sales. I got a good deal at Radio Shack last year.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote