View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #19
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I have plugged my fire in to the usb of my pc then transferred files to and from the fire but instead of disconnect the cable I tap the disconnect on the fire screen and go about my way installing apps etc. I agree it will not charge the fire and it will not run it but at lease I can quickly do what I need.
Also I have not verified how long it takes but I have used my kindle 3 cable and charger to charge the fire when the fire was a sleep.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote