View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #43
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Allen M. Steele's Coyote Trilogy (Coyote, Coyote Frontier and Coyote Rising)

While some of Steele's work contains quite a bit of modern astro-science jargon, the Coyote series is much more just pure adventure and intrigue. When I originally gave Coyote an SFBC (science fiction book club) readers review I described it as something like:

first half is Political-Spy intrigue, and the second half is Mark Twain frontier adventure.

A great novel!

Donn

P.S. My 75 yo Mother, who is absolutely no SF fan, just loved Coyote too. It was probably the only science fiction she ever read.
That does sound interesting! Thanks!
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote