View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 03:59 AM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My two favourite words are "ramekin" and "galangal". They sound so delightful to my ear, and their definitions obviously stir a couple of other senses too.

A more recent contender currently watching from the sidelines is the word "synecdoche". I remember first seeing it as the title for a Charlie Kaufman film (which I have not yet seen), and I like what it is. If I raised its status though it would only make it a trinity, and not replace either of the triumphant two.

RrrrrrrAMekin. GA-LAN-GAL! Mmmmm...

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote