View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 02:15 PM   #8
emoorman
Obsessive Reader
emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emoorman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nokia 1520
I guess I'm out of step again because I have a 6" Nokia Lumia 1520 with the Kindle App that I use. It has virtually replaced my Kindle Paperwhite for ebook reading.

It's an excellent phone and I like the Windows Phone 8.1 OS with the live tiles which replace icons that other phones have. You can choose any of 3 sizes for the tiles and assign anything to them-an app, book, phone number with picture, note, basically anything. I have owned a couple of Android phones and the wife has iPhones. This is my 3rd Windows phone .

At first it seemed very big, but after a week, my old Nokia with a 4.5" screen felt small. It was right after that I decided I didn't need two 6" devices so the Kindle PW hasn't been used for a good while.

Oh, the out of step comment. I'm writing this on a Google Chrome Box. Great little computer, by the way.
emoorman is offline   Reply With Quote