View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #117
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Is he missing the point, I wonder? You did read the article I assume? Reread it looking for this one thing: Why would
Eh, I have already clearly stated that I think the article is wrong but it is not for the reason that just reading text is the the thing that is essential. The reason is that reading ebooks also have a lot of extra components that you get from for example usage of web sites for readers and so on.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote