Thread: Galaxy Note II
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 12:26 AM   #9
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
My heart is a pitter patter. It is like when I was considering the Kindle KB 3G. Is the product something I will buy and then say to myself "Really Great Deal!" This is a "really great device!!" The Kindle is always with me at least when my clothes are on.

I was given a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7Plus which was more than I thought I needed by one of my boys, and it is great, but it is a little big, and I have gradually let my significant woman take total charge of it.

I looked at the Note I in Amazon. $525 unlocked. Of course that is the cell phone version.

I could go with a Note II at that price and skip a new Notebook computer/Desktop upgrade which I have been considering.

Question 1 is whether the ""Apple lawsuit"" will have a bearing on the Note II.

Question 2 is whether the Note II will be a "Really Great Deal!" A "really great device."

The Final Question is: Is it time to pull the trigger?
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote