View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:45 PM   #98
mconh
Connoisseur
mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, AuraHD, AuraH20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
That was the issue I had, I had a lexar 8 gig card. I found that nothing I did would work. So one of the kobo developers was looking for additional information. I provided him with the requested information. Finally to satisfy my curiosity I purchased a 4 gig card sandisk brand. I wonder now if the issue is not the brand but the capacity of the card? I could read the files when i connected my touch to the computer but it would not recognize that there were books on it.

regards

jack
What worked for me was: Leave the SD card in.
1. Factory reset.
2. One reboot.
3. Upgrade firmware to latest.
4. reboot twice.
5. I don't know why but on the second reboot the card is detected and the books are processed and loaded to the Kobo.

I have done this on three different Touch readers and it always works. The covers also show up with this process.
mconh is offline   Reply With Quote