View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #8
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
Thanks guys! The Flyer looks like it may be the one!
i personaly REALY like the htc flyer but cant justify getting a new $500 Motorola Electrify smart phone and an HTC flyer while i still have a samsung galaxy pad... but im working on my wife to let me get one on my phone plan with us cellular... they have the HTC flyer 3g but i have to wait till january for my contract to be up on the galaxy pad ...at that time all bets are off and <cross my toes> by then HTC will have upgraded that fabulous device with honeycomb!
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote