View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #10
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleski View Post
The method you tried using padding in a span is the proper way to do it and works just fine in ADE. iBooks, unfortunately, is an abysmally poor reader, and is as standards-compliant as IE6 was.
I completely agree about iBooks being horribly inconsistent and not standards-compliant at all. Unfortunately, I'm working on an exclusively iBooks project right now, and hence tend to think in terms of getting around its bugs -- I mean, "features".
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote