View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #13
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I bought the non lighted cover first, but as I am going on holiday I really wanted the lighted cover so I ordered it, and it's great, I really wish I had ordered the lighted cover first.

Yes you could damage the kindle if you tried to open it from the back, but you would need to be quite harsh with it to cause any damage before you realised what you were doing, just remember to always put the elastic over the front when you put the kindle down and you will be fine.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote