Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #104
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Please let us know your ongoing impressions as you use it for real!
Man Harry, get outta my head. I have actually decided to buy the N8. It's now a matter of the best price-return policy combo.

I was going to replace my KF1 with the super deal we have here in the US for the Nook HD+. However, after spending that hour+ with the N8 it should be a dandy device for me at work and anywhere else for that matter.

So thanks for sitting on my shoulder whispering "just buy it, you know you want too"

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
To add to rkw's post, I have read that the Lecture Note's app in the play store is very very good and the alternative for many instead of s-note.
I already bought and use Lecture Note. I use it mostly on the tf700t (Asus Transformer Infinity). It's very good, still I want to compare w/S-note.

Quote:
I keep fooling with the 8.0 in Best Buy. It may be priced fairly but not what I want to pay.
All in it will indeed be a bit of premium over other brand name 8" class devices. Not prohibitively though. Were it not for the microSD slot I would wait as I really do expect it to play vids us need to keep file backups somehow.
Should be here before be end of the week. Sheesh, I keep getting ducked back into the Android world when it really is not what I need OS wise. You just can't touch anything like the N8 running Win8 for $350 and active digitizer today.

Last edited by rkw; 07-01-2013 at 04:34 PM.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote