View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 04:55 AM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Henry, I'm not a moderator here, but I think you'll find that, as with other authors who are members of Mobileread, uploading your book into Mobileread's ebook section would be most welcome.

Also, once you get that link to your (ebook's) website, I'd suggest going into your profile and editing your signature to include a reference and link to it (If it was me, I'd mention there that the ebook's also available at Mobileread too, as to my mind it shows extra participation in the community ). That way people can not only see that your an author with your every post, but they can find your work too.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote