Thread: Stuck in a Rut!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #8
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Lots of interesting looking books there, but I'm not sure what the "stuck in a rut" means. Does it mean you're struggling to maintain interest in a book at the moment?

If so, as long as you don't mind those YA type stories, I'd recommend one of them: Cirque du Freak or Iron King. With uninterrupted reading time, you'll probably devour one of them quite quickly and it might give you great momentum for your next read. But I may be interpreting your issue incorrectly.
Thats exactly what I mean! I found both Persuasion & Shadow Blade interesting but still could not stay "focused" on either.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote