View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
Dr. Drib, I missed some of that information you posted. I guess I was reading too fast. Could you please post it all again. I'm sure other people missed it as well and they would probably appreciate seeing it again, and again, and again...

Also, you said something about there being more than 200 days left. That's not quite as precise as I would like. Is it 217 days or 216 days? It makes a huge difference.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote