View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 01:38 PM   #53
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseKR View Post
Recommend me a sci-fi novel. I'm open to any author. I really like post-apocalyptic books too.
Do you like early Science Fiction? Edward Bulwer-Lytton's "The Coming Race" is interesting... though written almost a bit like a travel/adventure memoir.

I will soon be preparing a free eBook of it. If you like, I can upload a PDF of it, customized to your screen size and font size preference this evening. I do not expect to get around to the ePub and other reflow formats until later this month, or early June.
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote