View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #25
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmurph View Post
I believe that was me

But now I have to correct my last post. I got a little confused and forgot he was referring to the PC version.

I'm sure it's because they're assuming you already HAVE the file on your computer, since you're emailing the file from a computer.
"I believe that was me."

Apologies, I'll give credit where it is due.

"I'm sure it's because they're assuming you already HAVE the file on your computer..."

If he's reading an isolated copy on his computer, I don't think he'll have the advantage of "last page read" that he would have if the the file was sent from the PD archive. I believe that was his concern.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote