View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:05 AM   #17
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
I have some questions.
Some old PB 622 manuals I googled before the purchase mention "screen orientation rotate" gesture. But the manual I got with my Touch v3.2 does not and the gesture doesn't work on it as well.
Was it present in previous version? If yes, why has it been removed?
Does PB plan to restore it in new firmware?
Best regards.
I read about it once but never managed to do it, neither in old nor in the newer versions.
With the latest 4.0 I have enough buttons to spare, so I set rotation on "long press menu" instead of dictionary
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote