View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 08:48 AM   #4
leday
Groupie
leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook Color
My entire collection (over 350) of epub books is sideloaded and I haven't experienced any problems. I used Calibre to sidelkad them all. Yes I had to tweak the epub files a little bit to get ALL my cover art to show, but B&N is aware of this issue and are working on a fix. Yes I had to recreate my shelves once I got all my books onto the nook but adding the books to the shelves took only minutes for me as you can add them in bulk to each shelf. Once I got my collection set up in my new Nook, I didn't have to worry about it anymore unless I addad a NEW book that I would need to place in whatever shelf I wanted it to go in. Navigating to your books is easy. You go to your shelf and pick your book OR you go to your library and navigate by alphabetical title or author or most recent OR you type the author or subject or other term into the search box.
leday is offline   Reply With Quote