View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #45
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanhrobertson View Post
Hello, I'm author Sean H. Robertson. Thanks for this Tagging thread. It's a great help to authors! I just tagged ALL of your books on through Amazon USA, but I don't have an Amazon UK account yet. Please return the favor and tag my new Vampire Teen book at

http://www.amazon.com/Cries-Vampira-...tp_s2_edpp_url

vampire(43)
young adult(42)
folklore(38)
paranormal romance(38)

Thank you in advance for your tags. It's great when humans work together to help everyone succeed!
Gotta congratulate you on the fine gothic cover there! Done your tags.

Cheers

MTM

Last edited by M T McGuire; 11-13-2010 at 04:29 PM.
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote