View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
RonF
Zealot
RonF has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RonF has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RonF has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RonF has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-300, K3 WiFi, K4 NT, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven2000 View Post
Hey,
I just recently got a prs-300 in the mail; so far its looking pretty good

Only a few things im worried about:
1- Does it get charged when i plug it into the computer? Because theres no sign or anything, so im abit worried about that >.<
2- I already have two minor scratches on the back. What type of cover (if any) are you guys using?
3- What wall charger (if any) are you ppl using?

Any help/info would be appreciated
I've had it for a month and have yet to charge it. I haven't been able to read as much as I would have liked but I have gone through ~2 1/2 books in the last 4 weeks and still have 3/4 charge. I have had it hooked up via USB while using Calibre to test different books so it has been topped off a bit.

I would also recommend getting the "barrell type" PSP charger. You can get them for more than half off the Sony brand. As long as it is made for charging the PSP you are fine : 5.0-5.2v charge. You can find them cheap at gaming store like Gamestop etc...

I purchased this cover: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product - $20.00 w/free shipping. I prefer it over the included case as it's always on the reader and you don't have to keep track of it

Hope enjoy your reader and don't be afraid to ask any questions - most of us don't bite
RonF is offline   Reply With Quote