View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Haven't really thought much about this subject before, but as a reader I thought of Ruth Rendell also writing under the pseudonym of Barbara Vine. Never bothered me, and I knwo 'Barbara Vine's' writing is a bit different from 'Ruth Rendell's' so it makes sense.

A different pseudonym would certainly not put me off, but it might hinder me in recognising the author. If you really feel it's best to seperate between two styles, why not?
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote