Thread: iLiad FBReader 0.11 beta
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 04:48 AM   #3
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanas View Post
Changes:

* A support for eReader (Peanut reader) book format has been added.
* Mobipocket support has been improved.
* German localization has been added (many thanks to Rainer Paul).
* An information about books (like title, author name, language, etc.) is now stored in SQLite database files instead of the old books.xml file.
* An interaction with the feedbooks.com online library has been fixed.

Its interesting what means better mobipocket support???
It means FBReader will be prettier for DR1000 users. (I doubt it's better than the mobipocket reader the iLiad has) I'd rather they improve epub rendering, but that's just my quirk.
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote