Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
The link to Google Books on the T1 doesn't work & if you've updated to the latest [hardware] oops I mean firmware!! it's been removed.

Connect the device to your computer & just drag & drop the books into the reader or use Calibre. I don't personally like using the Sony software to put books on my reader because it insists on syncing my entire library on it which I don't want. So make sure the Sony software isn't running on your computer when you connect the reader.

You might even want to start the software without the reader connected to make sure it's not set to open when you connect the reader to your computer. It's under preferences I believe.

Last edited by Shopaholic; 01-27-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote