View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #182
beeblebrox
beeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animalsbeeblebrox is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle PW2, Onyx i62HD Firefly
Warm greetings to all forum users. This is my first post, but I have been reading this forum for some time. Finally, I got my first e-ink device. I would like to ask you for giving me a hint what I did wrong.

Basically, I failed to install update-20121102.zip on my OOnyx i62HD Firefly 4GB. I have firmware version 1.7.5 20121026 on my device. When I keep pressing the HOME button upon power up my device reboots repeatedly. When I release the button it boots normally to the current firmware version.

Last edited by beeblebrox; 12-19-2012 at 03:24 PM.
beeblebrox is offline   Reply With Quote