View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:45 PM   #118
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Off Topic-

@Blossom - is there any advantage to having the [EBOK] tag as opposed to just leaving it blank?....back when this all started with the first Fire I set my prefences to leave it blank and have been converting that way ever since. Is there a reason for me to reset the field to [EBOK] and reconvert all of my library?
If leaving it blanks works for you then I would just leave it that way. It's just some books seem to be stubborn and need the ebok tag to tell it where to be found under.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote