View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 AM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciousMe View Post
So I would need a handy way to replace my original with the PD text. Is there another way to do that than to cut and paste?
You mean like a handy-dandy "Lorem Ipsumize My Pre-existing (x)HTML Document" button?

Sorry, no. I don't believe that there's anything out there that will replace all the text/code in your existing html layout/structure/page with surrogate Lorem Ipsum text/code.

But surely you don't need an entire novel Lorem Ipsumized to share/demonstrate layouts? And I wouldn't think the copy/paste work necessary to demonstrate how you would like to handle the "problem areas" of ebooks' formatting would be all that time consuming.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-05-2012 at 12:50 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote