View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 10:45 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
That being said, I think the Wikipedia lookup is a great feature of the Kindle (even though I don't own one). The iLiad can provide it using add-on browsers via wireless, but only if you're near a wifi hotspot. I don't think any of the other dedicated readers come close.
On the iLiad you can carry the whole of Wikipedia (minus the pictures) with you and look it up locally. The whole thing fits onto a 4GB CF card. See the iLiad forum for details.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote