View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
WHAT THE BUTLER SAW ......

SERIOUS STUFF

I couldn't have done it [no, I just didn't confess! - the story hasn't started yet!] without the help of the following MobileRead members:

Zelda_pinwheel -- casting, translation, plot lines.
Javed -- Creative/Musical director
FlorenceArt -- translation.
dsvick -- ebook creation

and all the zany MR members who inspire this kind of persiflage!

This saga is dedicated respectfully to the late MobileRead member Patricia (Pat Clark) taken too soon from our grieving community. I had planned a role for her in this adventure, and hope she is reading it now along with us.
[Don't you dare peek ahead at the end!]

And to our recently lost Derek (delphidb96), another unexpected loss that has saddened our community.

I also dedicate this saga to all MobileRead members who have suffered unexpected grave medical conditions (you know who you are). Perhaps reading this will give you a chuckle or two as you deal with your personal challenges. Your MobileRead family will always be with you.

Anyone who feels insulted or outraged by anything that follows - I apologize in advance - it's all meant in jest.

Anyone who feels left out at not being included as a character, please wait for the next serial. I take hints.