View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 07:13 PM   #6
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
how do you figure that the Harry Potter series is Christian themed?
Well it's a little more subtle than ardeegee makes it out to be... to Rowling's credit.

It has to do largely with the final book, and the last few chapters. I am somewhat hesitant to give away too much because it revolves around some of Harry's final actions, and the results of those actions. He is his mother's son. (Maybe another thread so no accidental spoilers? And I don't want to go too far afield this early in this thread.)

I've heard that Rowling said she didn't want to give away her religious beliefs because that would make the book too obvious. Probably would have spoiled all the fun of it being banned, too!

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote