View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #13
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Hey everyone, I need to say thank you, for all the comments and discussion on this thread. I have found several great authors, I would not have given a try without everone's input. Such as Rachel van Dyken, to date I have purchased (on sale or with coupons) all but two of her books) and I will read those shortly. And...Andrea Smith another winner. Diamond Girl was fantastic, I'll start the next book in her series sometime today.

So....Thanks to everyone again and btw "Thank you, Apesmom."
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote