View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 05:45 AM   #111
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've just posted "The Valley of Ghosts". That, by the way, is the last of the currently available Edgar Wallace novels done. He wrote enormously more - well over 100 more - so doubtless more will appear on PG in the future. I'll post them as and when they appear.

There are a couple of short stories: "The Greek Poropulos" and "The Ghost Walker" that I've not bothered with.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote