View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 08:02 AM   #59
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
So.... does anyone here actually do any reading on their ereaders?

(I finished my book yesterday and I have a problem now. There's no other books on the device. And I can't plug it in to put another book on because I'm letting the battery run down. And I don't want to read a kepub and I don't really want to get a new book through Wifi as that'd negatively influence my battery life during the test
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote