View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:46 AM   #330
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Okay here is my contribution to the rogue gallery.

I think I took it with light full on, room as dark as I could make it. The one on the left is with the camera setting, the one on the right I've adjusted the exposure so it looks more 'accurate'. It is still slightly exaggerated, I would say, compared to what I see most of the time as I don't usually keep the light nearly that high.

I can deal with a little uneven lighting, but the color is distracting.
Those diagonal stripes are nearly identical to those on the original 3G PW I received. I had an addition partial stripe in the upper left hand corner.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote