Thread: PRS-350 prs350 stylus dimmensions?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #35
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Chris !!!

Hey Chris, bugger the 350 (I gave in and bought another one from BestBuy, my son's never giving my first one back !) or the 650 - I managed to lose the T1 stylus in 7 minutes !

So I'd do a bit of research re: dimensions !

On second thoughts, don't, just flatten the 6/350 one,colour it black and youm away - 'cos there's no place to dock the thing anyway, so you could make it any size you like.

Even put a funny head on it ? Or something a bit more risque, perhaps, for the butch male market ?

I can't see I'm gonna be the only one not to lose the bloody thing !