View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 09:28 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Avantgo 2005 is worth a CNET 8 out of 10

c|net reviewed Avantgo 2005 and - believe it or not - gave it a whopping 8 out of 10!

Powerful phrases jump out of the review such as "must-have", "virtually painless", "clearly spelled out directions", "without a hitch", "a nice touch", "real excitement", "it was refreshing", "was a cinch", "pretty intuitive" -- making Avantgo 2005 look like THE winner app.

The reviewer's bottom line: AvantGo makes handheld Web surfing a breeze, and it doesn't cost a thing. Need we say more?

I leave it up to you whether they should say more. I deleted Avantgo two years ago from my PDA and never looked back - thanks to Plucker and other Avantgo alternatives.