View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
How do you read the ePUB file, by the way? How does it look there? I could only test the XHTML files directly in the browser...
well, actually i made my comment after looking at in a browser as well. but i can also read epub files by opening them with mobipocket reader ; it automatically converts them. sadly, it doesn't do a very good job of it (screen cap attached), so the mobi reader isn't nearly as nicely formatted as your version viewed in the browser. however, epub viewers are improving and becoming more available, so don't let that stop you ! soon we won't need to convert it in mobi reader. it's really a nice version.

just one question, i see you did not include an index for the new version, is there a reason ? (just curious)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote