View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 11:40 AM   #26
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I think all of the e-readers with the internal lights have some problems with pin holes, scratches, and light bleeds. The color blobs seem to be something that is based on an individuals light perception based on various responses to pictures posted at the site. There have been many a theory on why this is the case (adding another layer, quality control on the LEDs, over all quality control in Chinese factories is not great).

I have seen people with Kobos, Kindles, and Nooks complain. Most people are happy with their devices but not everyone.

Honestly, I think that you have a stong probablility of being happy with a Nook Glo but there is a chance that there is going to be a problem. I think we can say that for all the lit e-readers.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote