View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 04:51 AM   #113
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
You could always wait for the Note II (assuming there's more truth than rumor), that's apparently going to be pretty nice.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/6/19/30...oid-jelly-bean
Those rumours are stopping me from pulling the trigger on the Galaxy S3. They just started 4g service here its the same price as the 3g so now I am stuck on waiting for the note 2 4g or the galaxy s3 4g. As it will be a 2 year contract I am really hesitating as I think it would be better to wait.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote