View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #16
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I have absolutely no problem with Harry, I pretty much expected that response from him. I can only write about my experiences and my impressions. Since I didn't like reading on a 'puter I didn't have the multi window experience, hence a new experience.
Certainly a new experience on a 'phone/tablet'

I definitely see how it could be useful. The situations where I've run into it was when I have had to log in to a website -- such as this one even -- and need to look up my login/password from my password vault. I have to switch applications find and remember the login/password, go back to the login page etc...

I don't use dictionaries much but I can see how that might be useful. On the fire however it pops up the dictionary entry when you tap on a word, so that works fine for me for what little I use it.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote